Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mouthy, for a cat

I got home from donating platelets after work and decided to take a little nap on the couch. Unfortunately for the napping plans, the new kitten really wanted to play with me -- specifically, the head part of me. The following conversation ensued:

"Stop chewing on my ears, evil cat!"
Picassa raised her head. "I'll have you know that I'm not evil, and I can prove it."
"Okay, this I've got to hear."
"Well," she started, pondering her response while cleaning her claws, "evil is an abstract concept. And I am clearly a concrete kitten. Therefore I cannot possibly be evil."
I snickered. "There are so many logical fallacies in that argument, I don't know where to start."
Picassa shrugged, contemplating which of my ears looked like a better target. "I'm a kitten. You were maybe expecting Aristotle?"

Oh, yes -- this one is going to be a handful.

No comments: