Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gen Con Writing Seminars, in Google Calendar Form

I'm very psyched to be attending GenCon this year. Before last year, I only went for one day; I wandered the show floor and people-watched and hung out with friends and generally had a good time. Last year, I attended all four days, mostly so I could go to the writing seminars and workshops. They were good for me (and hopefully my writing) in a number of ways, and I'm looking forward to going again this year. I made a Google Calendar with all of the writing seminars and workshops; I pasted it in below. Most of the time, there are two different seminars or workshops at the same time, so I'll need to decide which of the two I'd rather attend. Some of them are tough choices....

Here's the link to the calendar,

Here's the actual calendar:

No comments: