Monday, December 08, 2008

This piques my curiosity

I finally got around to watching the remake of Dawn of the Dead. As zombie movies go, it was good. But I'm extremely curious about another movie I found on the results page when I did an IMDB search for Dawn of the Dead. It's a parody of the original Romero Night of the Living Dead, with all of the Living Dead video intact, but the dialogue replaced by newer, funnier dialogue. This kind of thing is generally mildly amusing, but also generally a waste of time. But I'm curious about this one, largely because of the title. The full title:

Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D


Really, you can't go wrong with a title like this. If I can find a copy, I'll check it out and post a review.

No comments: