Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dance Kaleidoscope: must see

I caught Dance Kaleidoscope's new show, Musica Latina, at the IRT last night. I'm highly recommending it. It's the first show in a while I'm going to see twice. The first piece is one I had seen before, but had somehow forgotten about. I'm not sure how I forgot; it's got some unforgettable moments in it. And the last piece, the "fire" section of DK's Four Elements show, is just a lot of fun to watch. If you're free and in Indy tonight or tomorrow, catch some good dancing downtown!

And, I don't want you to think I'm biased towards the show, just because my wife lit it. I'm plenty happy to slam a show if I don't like it. I just really liked this piece, and I think you should see it. Yes, you there -- you! See this show!

No comments: