Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Linkage: Kung Fu Monkey

I don't have enough time in my day to read many blogs. Every time I start blog-surfing, I keep getting mostly imaginary pop-up windows that say "You Should Be Writing!" or "So, How's That Novel Coming?". That being said, however, I just rediscovered a blog I used to read but have since forgotten about: Kung Fu Monkey. I think it's one of the things I stopped reading when I realized how much time I was spending online (answer: more time than I was spending playing video games, by more than a factor of two). But I just rediscovered it via a link to the 27% crazification rule in a Scalzi comment thread. He's a funny guy, and he writes with authority about subjects on which he's an expert (movie and teevee writing, amongst others). If you've got time to burn online, check him out!

No comments: