Friday, July 04, 2008

No Inconjunction this year.

Bummer -- Laura and I just looked at our schedules, and it's unlikely I'll make it to InConJunction this year. Or, at least not for the parts I really wanted to see; eight of the events I was most interested in are all today. There's a chance I'll make it for a bit of tomorrow, but I don't know how likely that is. I really wish I would've started planning this sooner. It snuck up on me, since my subconscious is still having trouble believing it's July. This puts a lot of pressure on Mr. Scalzi to make an appearance at Don's Books again. :-)

I'd like to go next year, though. I'm curious about these conventions, because I've heard so many authors and other folk talk about how much fun they are and all the cool people they meet. On the plus side, I'm pretty sure I'm clear for GenCon again. This year I'll try to do more of the actual events, instead of my usual wander-around-meeting-people.

No comments: