Thursday, April 03, 2008

I Am On Facebook

I'm officially a part of 'net culture, I suppose. In addition to a blog and a Twitter page, I'm now on Facebook, just like all the cool kids.

Laura's been Facebooking for a while; I've been resisting, largely because I really don't need anything else taking up my time online. Any new thing is a distraction from what I really should be doing when I'm parked at my computer: writing. I need to figure out how to get my character in through the skylight and past the security guards, but it's so much easier to spend a few minutes seeing if I have new friends, or if I should be throwing virtual coconut cream pies at them or shooting them with virtual Cupid's arrows or whatever. I'll try to keep the facebook games to a reasonable level and not let it consume my life. Or my writing time....

Prong!

No comments: