Monday, March 03, 2008

Laura: home! And, sick.

Laura's back from Virginia! I picked her up at the airport yesterday, took her out for a nice lunch, and brought her home. She's happy to be back, and the kitties and I missed her. We did a little unpacking and took a quick afternoon nap, planning on making dinner when we woke up. We scrapped the dinner plans when Laura woke up with a 102-degree fever and chills and aches. The flu that's going around apparently has come to the Glover-Mountjoy household. Laura spent the evening shifting from the bed to the couch to the bed again, and she spent yesterday feeling boku miserable. I've been taking care of her nonstop, doing everything I can think of to keep her happy and get her healthy. I had to run to work this morning, and she was in bad enough shape when I got home that I think she's going to cancel her afternoon meetings. And Laura never cancels meetings. Wish her some healthy thoughts!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Laura - I hope you're on the mend!