Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Happy holidays, all! Best wishes for today and the new year!

Laura and I are making a point of doing absolutely nothing all day. This holiday season has been even busier than the usual. We picked out our Christmas tree this year on December 3, because it was the last time until Christmas Eve that we both had three consecutive hours off during daylight hours. So we're basking in the relaxing. Our most energetic activity so far has been washing the breakfast dishes.

Christmas Eve was a busy day. We cooked and cleaned for our party, went to my family's for their party, and did a lot of last-minute stuff before guests arrived. The annual Glover-Mountjoy Christmas Party was a hit, as usual. Smaller than normal, but much fun. So today we're settling into the relaxing....

1 comment:

Aunt Sooooz said...

Hey you - it's Suzie! Merry Christmas from me and Jeff. I've been checking out your blog and I think it's great. I'm glad you and Laura had a quiet Christmas. Love to you from NYC.