Sunday, August 12, 2007

A New Toy!

I'm officially 36 today. I've crossed the line where I'm definitely no longer young by any standard, but I don't think I'm actually old yet. Then again, old is relative. I'd be near dead if this were the middle ages.

But, if this were the middle ages, I wouldn't have gotten an 8-gig black iPod Nano for my birthday! My wife -- she rocks. I've been without an mp3 player since before last Christmas, and I've missed it. I might even start multitasking and listening to podcasts and books on tape while I bike; I'll see how that works out. I've meant to listen to the audiobook of Scalzi's The Sagan Diaries for a while, but I haven't found a contiguous chunk of time to do it. Now that I've got portable audio capability again, I'll have a chance to listen to it when I'm doing other things away from my computer. And, I've got music I can take anywhere! Cool!

Now I need to figure out which of my music I want to have portable....

1 comment:

Jennifer B. said...

Happy birthday! Awesome gift btw! :)