Monday, February 19, 2007

A few things funny

I'm easily amused, but here are a few recent things I've found funny:

Intramural zombie hunter team T-shirts
(varying levels of gore available)

The Best Bar Joke Ever , courtesy of Lore Sjoberg.

Jonathan Coulton performing re: Your Brains in what looks like a coffee shop. For those of you who haven't heard of JC, he's what Weird Al would be if Al were nerdier and funnier. Also, check out his acoustic white-guy version of Baby Got Back.

The funniest comic strip of all time, ever.

And, you can't go wrong with Stuff On My Cat.

2 comments:

NerfSmuggler said...

Bar joke reminds me of my favorite chemistry joke:

Two sodium atoms are walking down the street. Suddenly one stopped and starts patting his pockets.
Sodium Atom 1: What's Wrong?
Sodium Atom 2: I've lost an electron.
SA1: Are you sure?
SA2: Yes, I'm positive. [ba-dum bump]

I really don't know why I think it's funny -- it's pretty obviously a geeky pun.

DJ said...

The bar joke made me remember one of my favorite quick jokes.

A priest, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them and says "What is this, some kind of joke?"

Ha ha.