Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I'm spending some time contemplating the best possible Christmas present: Laura. We've gotten to spend a lot of the last week together, and almost all of the last four days. It's been wonderful. Our schedules don't normally allow us to spend so much time enjoying each other's company, so when it happens I really appreciate it. I have a wonderful wife and a wonderful home and wonderful cats, and I'm grateful for all of it. So I hope you're spending the holiday with your loved ones as well and making the most of the time together.

Merry Christmas, and best wishes from me and Laura. May the holiday find you in good health and good spirits.

1 comment:

cute blonde girl said...

thanks for thinking that i'm your best christmas present...you are mine, you know. i love you with all my heart and soul, not to mention body!

lau